Thursday, January 29, 2015

Nicole Blog Post C Chapter #3

Concept #1
Using Computers to better study habits.



Concept #2
Using Educational Video's to help students learn. I cannot stand taking History, but in order to learn about my upcoming essay on WW1 I am watching videos.



Concept # 3
Using applications to enhance social learning. No matter where a child comes from all children has trouble feeling social outside their family. I think an app that they can use at any age to enhance their social skills and help them be more outgoing when it comes time for them to be in a classroom setting. 






3 comments:

  1. I like your cartoon - which program did you use? (BitStrips? ToonDoo?) Unfortunately, with only the cartoon, I'm missing the other two concepts as well as applicable resources. Let me know if/when you add more to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the credit on the Bitstrip, will finish all of it soon !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see the additions - be sure to include all of your resources in APA citation style in the future, too. Lots to remember, but use the green image in Canvas and/or the rubric as your check-off before you submit future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete