Thursday, April 30, 2015

Final Reflection Post


My Final Thoughts!



I enjoyed this class probably better that I have ever enjoyed learning. This class I started out excited and throughout the class the excitement continued; mainly because it combined my two passions (Teaching Kids with Technology). I knew there was a lot of programs out there before the class, but as the class went on I realized that I didn't know as much as I thought. I know I had some struggles, but I really did earn something new every week. I am a “Google Girl” and use Google for a lot of things, but did not realize how far Google has come. I am happy that Google is so advanced and is trying to keep up with the demands of today’s growing society. I discovered so much with Google, and a lot of other technical devices, websites, apps, etc. Learning about Rubrics and websites to make them and keep track of students learning and progress.  What I gained in this class, the knowledge and relationships I know has impacted my life. Not only did I enjoy learning all these necessary websites, but I loved the relationship that Mrs. Coleman created between us students; or it might have been just the fact that we was a class of girls only! Either way learning with a group like this definitely gives me hope for the future of education and teachers, unfortunately not every teacher across America is going to be able to have Mrs. Coleman as a teacher, so maybe I’ll just set my standards for future teachers of Southwest Florida. 






No comments:

Post a Comment